FROM THE MANAGER'S MOUTH: Juande Ramos vents his spleen
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST READING: In the last few games we ve played good football but the results haven t gone the right way for us. This time we played well and had an infinite number of chances to win by a greater margin but we still continue witho
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST READING: "In the last few games we've played good football but the results haven't gone the right way for us.
"This time we played well and had an infinite number of chances to win by a greater margin but we still continue without the final touch to enable us to do that.
"But we played well and although we should have finished the game off earlier, we completely dominated the play."
ON ROBBIE KEANE'S GOAL AND DISPLAY: "Robbie is a magnificent player and we rely on him a lot. His performance today was tremendous.
You may also want to watch:
"He got the goal and was in a position that made it difficult for Reading."
ON SPURS STRONG AWAY SUPPORT: "The away support we've been getting is really positive and something we really enjoy.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
"When you look behind the goal if we've managed to score away from home, you see the celebrations of the fans all in our colours, and it's marvellous.
"I hope we give them a victory to sign off the away season as a way of saying thank you for their support."
ON PLAYING one-touch football: "We planned to take control of the game and control of the ball and the players did it. That led to the chances to score the goals."
ON THE IN JURIES TO DIMITAR BERBATOV AND AARON LENNON: "Lennon was injured on Wednesday, a knee injury and Berbatov injured his groin on Friday.