FROM THE MANAGER'S MOUTH: Juande Ramos vents his spleen
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST READING: In the last few games we ve played good football but the results haven t gone the right way for us. This time we played well and had an infinite number of chances to win by a greater margin but we still continue witho
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST READING: "In the last few games we've played good football but the results haven't gone the right way for us.
"This time we played well and had an infinite number of chances to win by a greater margin but we still continue without the final touch to enable us to do that.
"But we played well and although we should have finished the game off earlier, we completely dominated the play."
ON ROBBIE KEANE'S GOAL AND DISPLAY: "Robbie is a magnificent player and we rely on him a lot. His performance today was tremendous.
You may also want to watch:
"He got the goal and was in a position that made it difficult for Reading."
ON SPURS STRONG AWAY SUPPORT: "The away support we've been getting is really positive and something we really enjoy.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
"When you look behind the goal if we've managed to score away from home, you see the celebrations of the fans all in our colours, and it's marvellous.
"I hope we give them a victory to sign off the away season as a way of saying thank you for their support."
ON PLAYING one-touch football: "We planned to take control of the game and control of the ball and the players did it. That led to the chances to score the goals."
ON THE IN JURIES TO DIMITAR BERBATOV AND AARON LENNON: "Lennon was injured on Wednesday, a knee injury and Berbatov injured his groin on Friday.