Free pint on offer for Camden Town Brewery runners
- Credit: Camden Town Brewery
Camden Town Brewery are offering the chance to win a free pint of lager, however drinkers will have to earn it.
The brewery’s ‘Run Like Hells’ running club begins tonight and runs throughout February and March.
All runners have to do to is sign up for free on the brewery’s website. After completing each 40-minute run, they’ll be served the drink on the finish line.
The campaign name is inspired by one of the brewery’s best known lagers, Hells lager.
Camden Town Brewery was founded in 2007 in the basement of Hampstead’s The Horseshoe pub.
You may also want to watch:
The club will meet every Wednesday, at 6.45pm outside their Wilkins Mews base in Camden. They will also be led and given guidance by track expert, and ultra marathon runner James Poole. He said: “The trick to enjoying running is to make it part of your life. If you want to really enjoy running, aim to make it a part of your daily routine. It’s not as hard as it seems.”
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 6 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 9 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation
- 10 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds