Free pint on offer for Camden Town Brewery runners
- Credit: Camden Town Brewery
Camden Town Brewery are offering the chance to win a free pint of lager, however drinkers will have to earn it.
The brewery’s ‘Run Like Hells’ running club begins tonight and runs throughout February and March.
All runners have to do to is sign up for free on the brewery’s website. After completing each 40-minute run, they’ll be served the drink on the finish line.
The campaign name is inspired by one of the brewery’s best known lagers, Hells lager.
Camden Town Brewery was founded in 2007 in the basement of Hampstead’s The Horseshoe pub.
You may also want to watch:
The club will meet every Wednesday, at 6.45pm outside their Wilkins Mews base in Camden. They will also be led and given guidance by track expert, and ultra marathon runner James Poole. He said: “The trick to enjoying running is to make it part of your life. If you want to really enjoy running, aim to make it a part of your daily routine. It’s not as hard as it seems.”
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 5 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 We are acting to stop low-quality housing being built in Haringey
- 8 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
- 9 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins