Free pint on offer for Camden Town Brewery runners
- Credit: Camden Town Brewery
Camden Town Brewery are offering the chance to win a free pint of lager, however drinkers will have to earn it.
The brewery’s ‘Run Like Hells’ running club begins tonight and runs throughout February and March.
All runners have to do to is sign up for free on the brewery’s website. After completing each 40-minute run, they’ll be served the drink on the finish line.
The campaign name is inspired by one of the brewery’s best known lagers, Hells lager.
Camden Town Brewery was founded in 2007 in the basement of Hampstead’s The Horseshoe pub.
You may also want to watch:
The club will meet every Wednesday, at 6.45pm outside their Wilkins Mews base in Camden. They will also be led and given guidance by track expert, and ultra marathon runner James Poole. He said: “The trick to enjoying running is to make it part of your life. If you want to really enjoy running, aim to make it a part of your daily routine. It’s not as hard as it seems.”
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 5 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 10 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden