Fortis Green pensioner missing
A 78-YEAR-OLD Fortis Green pensioner has been reported missing. Gelsimo Ronchetti was last seen by his wife yesterday morning (Wednesday, February 3) at their home in Fortis Green Avenue. Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for Mr Ronchetti
A 78-YEAR-OLD Fortis Green pensioner has been reported missing.
Gelsimo Ronchetti was last seen by his wife yesterday morning (Wednesday, February 3) at their home in Fortis Green Avenue.
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for Mr Ronchetti, who has never gone missing before.
His Trott Road allotment has been searched but there is still no trace of him.
You may also want to watch:
He has been known to travel around Wood Green, Edmonton and Clerkenwell, but he has a Freedom Pass and could have used public transport to go anywhere.
It is not known if he has any money, but he has no bank cards or mobile phone.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
Mr Ronchetti has a strong Italian accent, is about 5ft 8ins tall, with brown eyes and it is believed he was wearing brown cord trousers, a half-length brown jacket and tan shoes.
Anyone with information about Mr Ronchetti's whereabouts should call Haringey Police on 0300 1231212.
The Missing Person Unit can also be contacted - though not 24 hours a day - on 020 8345 1809.
When making contact quote CAD5742/03FEB.