Flamini's Arsenal future could be decided 48hrs after Everton game
Mathieu Flamini s future with Arsenal could be decided by Monday. Italian giants Milan and Juventus are reported to be keen on the 24-year-old French midfielder, who is out of contract at the end of the season. Manager Arsene Wenger has been waiting for
Mathieu Flamini's future with Arsenal could be decided by Monday.
Italian giants Milan and Juventus are reported to be keen on the 24-year-old French midfielder, who is out of contract at the end of the season.
Manager Arsene Wenger has been waiting for Flamini to sign a contract extension and said today: "It will be sorted out over the weekend. Will he stay or not? That is down to him.
"You have to accept the market. You listen to everybody in Europe, take some time and that's why the situation has lasted a little bit. Ideally I want him to stay, but he's free.''
You may also want to watch:
Flamini has been out for almost a month with injury but could be in the team to face Everton on Sunday. If Arsenal avoid defeat it will mean a full Premiership season unbeaten at the Emirates.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband