Flamini's Arsenal future could be decided 48hrs after Everton game
Mathieu Flamini s future with Arsenal could be decided by Monday. Italian giants Milan and Juventus are reported to be keen on the 24-year-old French midfielder, who is out of contract at the end of the season. Manager Arsene Wenger has been waiting for
Mathieu Flamini's future with Arsenal could be decided by Monday.
Italian giants Milan and Juventus are reported to be keen on the 24-year-old French midfielder, who is out of contract at the end of the season.
Manager Arsene Wenger has been waiting for Flamini to sign a contract extension and said today: "It will be sorted out over the weekend. Will he stay or not? That is down to him.
"You have to accept the market. You listen to everybody in Europe, take some time and that's why the situation has lasted a little bit. Ideally I want him to stay, but he's free.''
You may also want to watch:
Flamini has been out for almost a month with injury but could be in the team to face Everton on Sunday. If Arsenal avoid defeat it will mean a full Premiership season unbeaten at the Emirates.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate