Fish Tikka Starter recipe - Sachins Restaurant, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Fish Tikka Preparation time: 180 mins Cooking time: 30mins Ingredients: Cut fish into equal size cubes Salt to taste 15ml Lemon Juice 120gm Yoghurt 15ml Vinegar (sirka) 15gm Garam Masala
10gm Ground Cumin Seeds (Jeera) 10gm Ajwain seeds 10gm Red Chilli powder 10gm Garlic paste Oil or Butter for basting Method Wash and dry the cubed fish fillets.
Sprinkle salt and lemon juice. Set aside to marinate for half an hour.
Add yoghurt to a bowl and mix with the remaining ingredients and whisk well.
Pour mixture over pieces of fish and coat evenly.
You may also want to watch:
Leave to marinate for at least one hour.
Pre heat oven to 175 °C.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
Place fish on baking tray.
Cook until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Sachins RestaurantForth Banks,Newcastle upon Tyne,NE1 3SG0191 261 9035/232 4660www.sachins.co.uk