First couple to marry at new Hampstead Heath wedding venue praise ‘beautiful’ setting
- Credit: Archant
The first couple to marry at a new outdoor wedding venue on Hampstead Heath have praised the “beautiful” setting and staff who ensured the ceremony went off “without a hitch”.
Marketing consultant Kate Jaffe, 35, and furniture designer Andrew Corden, 33, took their vows at the Heath’s Hill Garden on Saturday, July 26.
The wedding ceremony took place under a rotunda (pictured) before a champagne reception in the garden’s pergola.
The bride said: “It was beautiful – it could not have gone any better.
“The venue was amazing and the people who ran it from the City of London Corporation [which manages the Heath] were really well-organised.
You may also want to watch:
“It was just a magical day – and the weather was perfect!”
She added that the venue is already proving popular according to staff from the City, who told her it is was already booked up for the whole of August next year.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 6 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park