First couple to marry at new Hampstead Heath wedding venue praise ‘beautiful’ setting
- Credit: Archant
The first couple to marry at a new outdoor wedding venue on Hampstead Heath have praised the “beautiful” setting and staff who ensured the ceremony went off “without a hitch”.
Marketing consultant Kate Jaffe, 35, and furniture designer Andrew Corden, 33, took their vows at the Heath’s Hill Garden on Saturday, July 26.
The wedding ceremony took place under a rotunda (pictured) before a champagne reception in the garden’s pergola.
The bride said: “It was beautiful – it could not have gone any better.
“The venue was amazing and the people who ran it from the City of London Corporation [which manages the Heath] were really well-organised.
You may also want to watch:
“It was just a magical day – and the weather was perfect!”
She added that the venue is already proving popular according to staff from the City, who told her it is was already booked up for the whole of August next year.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 7 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 8 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 9 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds