Fire engine collides with motorist on Camden High Street
A MOTORIST was injured after her car collided with a fire engine in Camden Town this afternoon. London Fire Brigade chiefs have ordered an investigation after the collision at the junction of Camden High Street with Parkway, which was packed with shopper
A MOTORIST was injured after her car collided with a fire engine in Camden Town this afternoon.
London Fire Brigade chiefs have ordered an investigation after the collision at the junction of Camden High Street with Parkway, which was packed with shoppers and tourists.
The female driver of the car was treated at the scene by paramedics for what are believed to be minor injuries.
Camden High Street and Parkway had to be closed off while the debris was cleared up causing traffic chaos throughout the area.
You may also want to watch:
The fire engine had been on its way to a serious traffic accident in Cricklewood, where a man is thought to be in a serious condition after a truck collided with him on Cricklewood Lane.
A spokesman for the London Fire Brigade said: "A vehicle on an emergency call was involved in a collision with a car at the junction of Camden High Street and Parkway at around 1.30pm today. The driver of the car has been treated on the scene for minor injuries.
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 5 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 6 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 7 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 8 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 9 Finchley welterweight Florian Markun has opportunity to stamp his mark
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
"The Fire Rescue Unit from Euston fire station was on its way to a road traffic collision, in Cricklewood. An investigation into the incident is being conducted by the London Fire Brigade.