'One of my lovebirds is missing' - Can you help?
- Credit: Miguel Fernandez
A Tufnell Park man whose pet bird has been missing since June 15 has pleaded for help finding her, offering an undisclosed reward.
Miguel Fernandez described the three-year-old female lovebird, named Caracola, as having a green and yellow body, a black masked head, a red beak and big bold black and white eyes.
The 41-year-old said the bird can be distinguished by a claw that is growing in a different way to the others.
The bird is the alpha female of the group, and does not have a ring or a microchip.
Mr Fernandez – originally from Spain and currently unemployed – said he is “willing to reward if someone has found her and return her back to her family”.
You may also want to watch:
He said has a deep affection for his four lovebirds and that they helped helped him through difficult times both before and during the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you have information, please call Mr Fernandez at 07576 942544.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 6 Letters: The floods!
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 Camden recovers from flash floods which saw 'loose avocados flying'