Finchley Road crash: Police appeal for witnesses to fatal collision
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the lorry accident which left a 94 year old pensioner dead in Finchley Road last week are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
The man who died – who has not been named, was struck by a lorry outside of Finchley Road station shortly after 3pm on Thursday 4 April.
The emergency services were called but the man was sadly pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
The lorry driver stopped at the scene and is currently helping police with their enquiries.
Now Scotland Yard are calling for help from the public.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who saw the incident, and in particular anyone who has dashcam footage of what happened.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 with CAD reference 4427/04APR or the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8246 9820.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success