Finchley Road crash: Police appeal for witnesses to fatal collision
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the lorry accident which left a 94 year old pensioner dead in Finchley Road last week are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
The man who died – who has not been named, was struck by a lorry outside of Finchley Road station shortly after 3pm on Thursday 4 April.
The emergency services were called but the man was sadly pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
The lorry driver stopped at the scene and is currently helping police with their enquiries.
Now Scotland Yard are calling for help from the public.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who saw the incident, and in particular anyone who has dashcam footage of what happened.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 with CAD reference 4427/04APR or the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8246 9820.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing