Finchley Road car crash: Man arrested and person taken to hospital after British Transport Police collision
- Credit: @999London | Twitter
A person has been arrested and one man taken to hospital after a collision in Finchley Road on Wednesday night between a British Transport Police car and another vehicle.
A person has been arrested and one man taken to hospital after a collision in Finchley Road on Wednesday night involving a British Transport Police car.
Police were called at 10.25pm to the stretch between Finchley Road Station and Swiss Cottage following a collision between two cars.
A man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of dangerous driving and is currently in custody.
Another person involved had a “medical episode”, said the Met, and was taken ill to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood the BTP car was “nudged” which then prompted the incident.
The AA temporarily shut part of Finchley Road, reporting on Wednesday night: “Road closed and queueing traffic due to serious accident on A41 Finchley Road Southbound between (Finchley Road Station) and (Swiss Cottage).
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?
“The northbound side is down to one running lane as a result.”