Fiancée of man who died in bus crash at Euston Station pays tribute to her ‘beautiful angel’
- Credit: Archant
The fiancée of a Transport for London (TfL) worker who died in a bus crash outside Euston Station has paid tribute to “the most amazing lovely guy ever”.
Peter Van de Bulk, 26, of Drayton Park, Highbury, was in collision with a 253 bus while walking with his girlfriend Lauren Barwis, 25, on Tuesday, March 11.
Medics fought to save his life but he was pronounced dead at the scene at 10pm.
Miss Barwis, who was due to marry Mr Van De Bulk in the summer, wrote on Facebook: “Cannot express how much all of the hundreds of messages and comments I am getting mean.
“Thank you all so much. I am not surprised at the vast amount there are though as Peter Van de Bulk was and always will be the most amazing lovely guy ever.”
You may also want to watch:
On a photo of her fiancé she also commented: “Forever young my beautiful angel.”
Police have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 7 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 NFL London 2021: Tottenham set to host two NFL games
Anyone with information should call detectives on 020 8991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.