Fiancée of man who died in bus crash at Euston Station pays tribute to her ‘beautiful angel’
- Credit: Archant
The fiancée of a Transport for London (TfL) worker who died in a bus crash outside Euston Station has paid tribute to “the most amazing lovely guy ever”.
Peter Van de Bulk, 26, of Drayton Park, Highbury, was in collision with a 253 bus while walking with his girlfriend Lauren Barwis, 25, on Tuesday, March 11.
Medics fought to save his life but he was pronounced dead at the scene at 10pm.
Miss Barwis, who was due to marry Mr Van De Bulk in the summer, wrote on Facebook: “Cannot express how much all of the hundreds of messages and comments I am getting mean.
“Thank you all so much. I am not surprised at the vast amount there are though as Peter Van de Bulk was and always will be the most amazing lovely guy ever.”
You may also want to watch:
On a photo of her fiancé she also commented: “Forever young my beautiful angel.”
Police have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
Anyone with information should call detectives on 020 8991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.