Fiancée of man who died in bus crash at Euston Station pays tribute to her ‘beautiful angel’
- Credit: Archant
The fiancée of a Transport for London (TfL) worker who died in a bus crash outside Euston Station has paid tribute to “the most amazing lovely guy ever”.
Peter Van de Bulk, 26, of Drayton Park, Highbury, was in collision with a 253 bus while walking with his girlfriend Lauren Barwis, 25, on Tuesday, March 11.
Medics fought to save his life but he was pronounced dead at the scene at 10pm.
Miss Barwis, who was due to marry Mr Van De Bulk in the summer, wrote on Facebook: “Cannot express how much all of the hundreds of messages and comments I am getting mean.
“Thank you all so much. I am not surprised at the vast amount there are though as Peter Van de Bulk was and always will be the most amazing lovely guy ever.”
You may also want to watch:
On a photo of her fiancé she also commented: “Forever young my beautiful angel.”
Police have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
Anyone with information should call detectives on 020 8991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.