Fiancée of man who died in bus crash at Euston Station pays tribute to her ‘beautiful angel’
- Credit: Archant
The fiancée of a Transport for London (TfL) worker who died in a bus crash outside Euston Station has paid tribute to “the most amazing lovely guy ever”.
Peter Van de Bulk, 26, of Drayton Park, Highbury, was in collision with a 253 bus while walking with his girlfriend Lauren Barwis, 25, on Tuesday, March 11.
Medics fought to save his life but he was pronounced dead at the scene at 10pm.
Miss Barwis, who was due to marry Mr Van De Bulk in the summer, wrote on Facebook: “Cannot express how much all of the hundreds of messages and comments I am getting mean.
“Thank you all so much. I am not surprised at the vast amount there are though as Peter Van de Bulk was and always will be the most amazing lovely guy ever.”
On a photo of her fiancé she also commented: “Forever young my beautiful angel.”
Police have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 3 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 6 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 9 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
Anyone with information should call detectives on 020 8991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.