FARMHOUSE BREAKFAST RECIPES
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 15 minutesServes 4
4 rashers local smoked back bacon, chopped4 medium eggs, beaten4 cherry tomatoes, quartered2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk1 tbsp chopped parsley4 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
Regional sausages to serve, allow 1 per person
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
You may also want to watch:
Grease 4 compartments of a muffin tray and preheat in the oven.
Fry the bacon in a small frying pan for 3-4 minutes until crispy. Mix together the egg, tomatoes, milk, parsley and bacon then season with black pepper. Pour into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- 1 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 6 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 9 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 10 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
Serve immediately on toast with regional sausages.
Hint & tip
Try adding some grated Cheshire cheese and a little English mustard for extra richness.