FARMHOUSE BREAKFAST RECIPES
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 15 minutesServes 4
4 rashers local smoked back bacon, chopped4 medium eggs, beaten4 cherry tomatoes, quartered2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk1 tbsp chopped parsley4 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
Regional sausages to serve, allow 1 per person
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
You may also want to watch:
Grease 4 compartments of a muffin tray and preheat in the oven.
Fry the bacon in a small frying pan for 3-4 minutes until crispy. Mix together the egg, tomatoes, milk, parsley and bacon then season with black pepper. Pour into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- 1 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 2 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 6 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
Serve immediately on toast with regional sausages.
Hint & tip
Try adding some grated Cheshire cheese and a little English mustard for extra richness.