FARMHOUSE BREAKFAST RECIPES
Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 15 minutesServes 4
4 rashers local smoked back bacon, chopped4 medium eggs, beaten4 cherry tomatoes, quartered2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk1 tbsp chopped parsley4 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
Regional sausages to serve, allow 1 per person
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
You may also want to watch:
Grease 4 compartments of a muffin tray and preheat in the oven.
Fry the bacon in a small frying pan for 3-4 minutes until crispy. Mix together the egg, tomatoes, milk, parsley and bacon then season with black pepper. Pour into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 3 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 7 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 9 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 10 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
Serve immediately on toast with regional sausages.
Hint & tip
Try adding some grated Cheshire cheese and a little English mustard for extra richness.