Pigs and ponies to help Hampstead care home residents celebrate their birthdays at summer fete
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead’s Magnolia Court care home is holding its annual summer fete on Saturday, July 28.
The fair, which is open to the public, will feature raffles, food and refreshments and even a very special visit from some farm animals - including a pony and some gorgeous pigs - from Ark Farm.
Barbara Ozga, who manages Magnolia Court, said: “Staff at Magnolia are dedicated to making sure that the home is a hub of the local community.
“I’m excited about welcoming new visitors and existing friends of the home to our summer fete, which I’m sure will be a real treat for everyone.”
Four residents will even be celebrating birthdays at the party - Philippa Greenwood will be 92 and Sylvia Lewis a spritely 94 while Mary Panayatou is turning 89 and Agnes Casey will be a youthful 84.
You may also want to watch:
Magnolia Court is a residential care home which offers old-age and nursing care - including for those suffering with Dementia.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction