Pigs and ponies to help Hampstead care home residents celebrate their birthdays at summer fete
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead’s Magnolia Court care home is holding its annual summer fete on Saturday, July 28.
The fair, which is open to the public, will feature raffles, food and refreshments and even a very special visit from some farm animals - including a pony and some gorgeous pigs - from Ark Farm.
Barbara Ozga, who manages Magnolia Court, said: “Staff at Magnolia are dedicated to making sure that the home is a hub of the local community.
“I’m excited about welcoming new visitors and existing friends of the home to our summer fete, which I’m sure will be a real treat for everyone.”
Four residents will even be celebrating birthdays at the party - Philippa Greenwood will be 92 and Sylvia Lewis a spritely 94 while Mary Panayatou is turning 89 and Agnes Casey will be a youthful 84.
You may also want to watch:
Magnolia Court is a residential care home which offers old-age and nursing care - including for those suffering with Dementia.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham