Fancy chocolate with your chicken - or even with fish and chips?
CHOCOHOLICS got their teeth into something sweet and savoury at a chocolate workshop in St John s Wood last week. Organised by the Jewish Com-munity Centre for London, Corolla Weymouth ran the workshop on chocolate in savoury dishes at Adafina restaurant
CHOCOHOLICS got their teeth into something sweet and savoury at a chocolate workshop in St John's Wood last week.
Organised by the Jewish Com-munity Centre for London, Corolla Weymouth ran the workshop on chocolate in savoury dishes at Adafina restaurant on Abbey Road.
Guests also had the chance to make chocolate mousse.
Organiser Linda Majors, from the Jewish Community Centre for London, said: "The event went really well - it was lovely. We were told how chocolate is used in chicken, fish and savoury dishes and we got to taste everything.
You may also want to watch:
"The event was completely sold out, which was fantastic."
Picture by Nigel Sutton
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden