Fancy chocolate with your chicken - or even with fish and chips?
CHOCOHOLICS got their teeth into something sweet and savoury at a chocolate workshop in St John s Wood last week. Organised by the Jewish Com-munity Centre for London, Corolla Weymouth ran the workshop on chocolate in savoury dishes at Adafina restaurant
CHOCOHOLICS got their teeth into something sweet and savoury at a chocolate workshop in St John's Wood last week.
Organised by the Jewish Com-munity Centre for London, Corolla Weymouth ran the workshop on chocolate in savoury dishes at Adafina restaurant on Abbey Road.
Guests also had the chance to make chocolate mousse.
Organiser Linda Majors, from the Jewish Community Centre for London, said: "The event went really well - it was lovely. We were told how chocolate is used in chicken, fish and savoury dishes and we got to taste everything.
You may also want to watch:
"The event was completely sold out, which was fantastic."
Picture by Nigel Sutton
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?