Family joy as dog lost in snow after motorbike crash returns home
- Credit: Archant
A Hampstead Garden Suburb family are rejoicing after the unexpected return of their cherished pet dog who disappeared into the snow last week.
The Trigg family, of Willifield Way, feared they would never see black labrador Daisy again when she fled into the dark on Friday night (January 18) after being frightened by the sound of a motorcycle crash near to the family home.
But mother-of-four Katherine Trigg, 50, who recently moved to the Suburb with her family from their farm in South Wales, was over the moon when a neighbour popped over on Tuesday (January 23) to tell her they had found Daisy in a nearby garden.
“We put so many posters up, we had a Twitter campaign and a Facebook page called ‘Find Daisy’,” said Mrs Trigg.
“My neighbour said, ‘She won’t survive in the snow’.
You may also want to watch:
“I think had she been a little London dog she wouldn’t have coped, but as she’s a tough country dog she was okay.
“She looks great!”
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'