Family joy as dog lost in snow after motorbike crash returns home
- Credit: Archant
A Hampstead Garden Suburb family are rejoicing after the unexpected return of their cherished pet dog who disappeared into the snow last week.
The Trigg family, of Willifield Way, feared they would never see black labrador Daisy again when she fled into the dark on Friday night (January 18) after being frightened by the sound of a motorcycle crash near to the family home.
But mother-of-four Katherine Trigg, 50, who recently moved to the Suburb with her family from their farm in South Wales, was over the moon when a neighbour popped over on Tuesday (January 23) to tell her they had found Daisy in a nearby garden.
“We put so many posters up, we had a Twitter campaign and a Facebook page called ‘Find Daisy’,” said Mrs Trigg.
“My neighbour said, ‘She won’t survive in the snow’.
You may also want to watch:
“I think had she been a little London dog she wouldn’t have coped, but as she’s a tough country dog she was okay.
“She looks great!”
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown