Family joy as dog lost in snow after motorbike crash returns home
- Credit: Archant
A Hampstead Garden Suburb family are rejoicing after the unexpected return of their cherished pet dog who disappeared into the snow last week.
The Trigg family, of Willifield Way, feared they would never see black labrador Daisy again when she fled into the dark on Friday night (January 18) after being frightened by the sound of a motorcycle crash near to the family home.
But mother-of-four Katherine Trigg, 50, who recently moved to the Suburb with her family from their farm in South Wales, was over the moon when a neighbour popped over on Tuesday (January 23) to tell her they had found Daisy in a nearby garden.
“We put so many posters up, we had a Twitter campaign and a Facebook page called ‘Find Daisy’,” said Mrs Trigg.
“My neighbour said, ‘She won’t survive in the snow’.
You may also want to watch:
“I think had she been a little London dog she wouldn’t have coped, but as she’s a tough country dog she was okay.
“She looks great!”
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate