Face of Boundary Road arsonist
THIS is the face of the man police are hunting in connection to an arson attack which left a mother and her eight-year-old child homeless. Kathleen Aubrey, 41, and her daughter were asleep when a blaze ripped through their flat in Besant House, Boundary R
THIS is the face of the man police are hunting in connection to an arson attack which left a mother and her eight-year-old child homeless.
Kathleen Aubrey, 41, and her daughter were asleep when a blaze ripped through their flat in Besant House, Boundary Road, around midnight on February 15.
The pair were dragged to safety by firefighters along with two other residents.
Camden police are treating the fire as arson and seeking the occupants of a small red car seen in the area at the time.
The suspects are described as three black males, all aged between 17 to 25 years old and wearing casual clothing.
One of the males is believed to have been wearing a red or pink tracksuit, and officers hope the e-fit will jog someone's memory.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 4 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
Det Sgt Joe Lumley of Camden Police said: "This was a serious incident which could have had grave consequences, had one of the female occupants not woken and smelled smoke.
"I would urge anyone with information to please get in touch."
Ms Aubrey and her daughter escaped the fire without injury but have been left homeless by their ordeal. The family has since been moved to temporary accommodation in Haringey, but there has reportedly been no indication of whether they will be able to return to their flat in Boundary Road.
Anyone with information about the attack should call Camden Police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.