Exclusive screening of epic film courtesy of Everyman cinemas
THE Ham&High has joined forces with the Everyman cinema to host a special charity screening of blockbuster film Australia. This exciting event will be held as the celebrated venue in Belsize Park reopens to the public after a refurbishment. The exclusive
THE Ham&High has joined forces with the Everyman cinema to host a special charity screening of blockbuster film Australia.
This exciting event will be held as the celebrated venue in Belsize Park reopens to the public after a refurbishment.
The exclusive screening will be held on December 12 and will be in aid of Hampstead cancer charity Marie Curie.
Australia, directed by Baz Luhrmann and starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman, is one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the year and has already been tipped for Oscar glory.
You may also want to watch:
It is not due for general release until the end of the year and is set to be the most-coveted events of the year.
Geoff Martin, Editor of the Ham&High, said: "This is an exciting event and we are proud to be working with the Everyman as the Screen on the Hill is reborn. It is also an opportunity for us to raise vital funds for Marie Curie."
- 1 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 2 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 10 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
Donna Luff, community fundraiser for Marie Curie, said: "This event sounds really exciting and we are so grateful to be part of it.
"The Ham&High have supported us a great deal this year and for them to support us yet again with this event really is incredible.
"We are delighted to be chosen beneficiaries for the launch of the new Everyman cinema in Belsize Park. It is always an excellent opportunity for us to be involved with local companies who wish to support the work of the hospice.
"It is great news that Marie Curie Hospice, Hampstead are part of such an exciting event."
There are just 100 tickets available for this exclusive event. They cost £15 for the standard seats and £20 for the 14 luxury seats. For more information on how to get a ticket, visit www.belsizeparklaunch.info
We have a pair of tickets to giveaway for the screening of Australia at Screen on the Hill. To win, just answer the following question: Who directed Australia?
Put the answer on a postcard and send it to Australia/Everyman competition, Ham&High, 100a Avenue Road, London, NW3 3HF.