Ex-footballer Neil Ruddock all set for wedding day thanks to Golders Green tailor
- Credit: Archant
Former footballer Neil Ruddock won’t be short of suits to wear on his wedding day later this year.
The ex-Liverpool and Spurs defender, nicknamed ‘Razor’ Ruddock in his playing days, made his second trip this month to Golders Green tailor Gold’s Factory Outlet on Monday to pick a suit for his marriage to glamour model Leah Newman, 31, in August.
Mr Ruddock, 44, who appeared in Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, picked up an eye-catching white number during his trip to the store, in Golders Green Road, this week.
Earlier this month, the father-of-four was forced to help extinguish a fire which took hold of a bin outside Gold’s Factory Outlet after picking up a fresh batch of suits.
But there was no repeat of this drama during his visit on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking to the Ham&High at the store, Mr Ruddock said: “I’ve picked up a nice white linen number today. Mr Gold has been providing my suits for years and years.
“I’m a bit of a big fella and I can get some big stock here. I spend an afternoon when I visit, I come once a month.”
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 6 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?
For more information on Gold’s Factory Outlet, visit www.thebigredbuilding.com or call 020 8905 5721.