Ex-footballer Neil Ruddock all set for wedding day thanks to Golders Green tailor
- Credit: Archant
Former footballer Neil Ruddock won’t be short of suits to wear on his wedding day later this year.
The ex-Liverpool and Spurs defender, nicknamed ‘Razor’ Ruddock in his playing days, made his second trip this month to Golders Green tailor Gold’s Factory Outlet on Monday to pick a suit for his marriage to glamour model Leah Newman, 31, in August.
Mr Ruddock, 44, who appeared in Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, picked up an eye-catching white number during his trip to the store, in Golders Green Road, this week.
Earlier this month, the father-of-four was forced to help extinguish a fire which took hold of a bin outside Gold’s Factory Outlet after picking up a fresh batch of suits.
But there was no repeat of this drama during his visit on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking to the Ham&High at the store, Mr Ruddock said: “I’ve picked up a nice white linen number today. Mr Gold has been providing my suits for years and years.
“I’m a bit of a big fella and I can get some big stock here. I spend an afternoon when I visit, I come once a month.”
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
For more information on Gold’s Factory Outlet, visit www.thebigredbuilding.com or call 020 8905 5721.