Ex-footballer Neil Ruddock all set for wedding day thanks to Golders Green tailor
- Credit: Archant
Former footballer Neil Ruddock won’t be short of suits to wear on his wedding day later this year.
The ex-Liverpool and Spurs defender, nicknamed ‘Razor’ Ruddock in his playing days, made his second trip this month to Golders Green tailor Gold’s Factory Outlet on Monday to pick a suit for his marriage to glamour model Leah Newman, 31, in August.
Mr Ruddock, 44, who appeared in Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, picked up an eye-catching white number during his trip to the store, in Golders Green Road, this week.
Earlier this month, the father-of-four was forced to help extinguish a fire which took hold of a bin outside Gold’s Factory Outlet after picking up a fresh batch of suits.
But there was no repeat of this drama during his visit on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking to the Ham&High at the store, Mr Ruddock said: “I’ve picked up a nice white linen number today. Mr Gold has been providing my suits for years and years.
“I’m a bit of a big fella and I can get some big stock here. I spend an afternoon when I visit, I come once a month.”
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
For more information on Gold’s Factory Outlet, visit www.thebigredbuilding.com or call 020 8905 5721.