Euston: Woman killed by lorry is named
- Credit: PA WIRE
A woman who died after being hit by a lorry in Euston has been named.
Jennifer Heskins, 56, who lived in NW6, was killed on Friday last week after being struck in Hampstead Road – near the junction with Cardington Street – at about 11.50am.
She was taken to hospital by medics for treatment but could not be saved.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene after the incident. There have been no arrests.
Results from a post-mortem carried out yesterday have not yet been announed.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or the events leading up to the collision, is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 10 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs