Euston: Motorcyclist in hospital after crash with lorry
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a critical condition after an early-morning crash with a lorry in Euston.
The man, who is in his 30s, is now in a stable condition and his injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
Police were called to the crash, which was near the Hampstead Road junction in Euston Road, at 3am this morning.
The road re-opened at about 7.40am.
A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said the lorry stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Road and Transport Policing Command is investigating.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched