Euston: Motorcyclist in hospital after crash with lorry
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a critical condition after an early-morning crash with a lorry in Euston.
The man, who is in his 30s, is now in a stable condition and his injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
Police were called to the crash, which was near the Hampstead Road junction in Euston Road, at 3am this morning.
The road re-opened at about 7.40am.
A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said the lorry stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Road and Transport Policing Command is investigating.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United