Euston: Motorcyclist in hospital after crash with lorry
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a critical condition after an early-morning crash with a lorry in Euston.
The man, who is in his 30s, is now in a stable condition and his injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
Police were called to the crash, which was near the Hampstead Road junction in Euston Road, at 3am this morning.
The road re-opened at about 7.40am.
A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said the lorry stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Road and Transport Policing Command is investigating.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home