Euston café suffers severe damage in fire
- Credit: Archant
Severe damage has been done to a café next to Euston station after a fire broke out this morning.
Eight fire engines and 58 firefighters fought for more than two hours to bring the blaze under control.
Three people left the building in Eversholt Street before the firefighters arrived. No one was injured.
The fire spread through the extraction system and slightly damaged the ground and first floors at the rear of the building.
The basement has been severely damaged.
You may also want to watch:
The Fire Brigade was called at 9.36am and the fire was brought under control at 11.40pm. Eversholt Street has now reopened to traffic.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?