Euston café suffers severe damage in fire
- Credit: Archant
Severe damage has been done to a café next to Euston station after a fire broke out this morning.
Eight fire engines and 58 firefighters fought for more than two hours to bring the blaze under control.
Three people left the building in Eversholt Street before the firefighters arrived. No one was injured.
The fire spread through the extraction system and slightly damaged the ground and first floors at the rear of the building.
The basement has been severely damaged.
You may also want to watch:
The Fire Brigade was called at 9.36am and the fire was brought under control at 11.40pm. Eversholt Street has now reopened to traffic.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath