EuroMillions lottery winner could be a Ham&High reader
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
An unclaimed lottery ticket worth £112,000 could belong to a lucky Ham&High reader.
Lottery players are being urged to check their tickets after it was discovered a EuroMillions prize worth £112,104.30 has yet to be claimed from a ticket bought in Barnet.
National Lottery bosses insist they cannot reveal where in the borough the ticket was bought due to licensing considerations.
The search is now on to find the owner of the winning ticket who matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star number in the Euromillions draw on July 8.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We’re eager to find the mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We’re urging everyone who bought a EuroMillions ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 2 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 3 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 4 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 5 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 6 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 7 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 8 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 9 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
- 10 Houses and flats planned for Hornsey Police Station site
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune! We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.