EuroMillions lottery winner could be a Ham&High reader
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
An unclaimed lottery ticket worth £112,000 could belong to a lucky Ham&High reader.
Lottery players are being urged to check their tickets after it was discovered a EuroMillions prize worth £112,104.30 has yet to be claimed from a ticket bought in Barnet.
National Lottery bosses insist they cannot reveal where in the borough the ticket was bought due to licensing considerations.
The search is now on to find the owner of the winning ticket who matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star number in the Euromillions draw on July 8.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We’re eager to find the mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We’re urging everyone who bought a EuroMillions ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune! We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.