Take our UEFA Euro 2020 football survey
- Credit: PA
After a pandemic delay, the country is gearing up for UEFA Euro 2020 and we want to know how you'll be celebrating.
England, Scotland and Wales are among the teams taking part in the tournament, which has no single host country.
A total of 51 matches will be played in eleven cities, with Wembley Stadium the venue for all of England’s group games, as well as the final.
England Group D games:
Sunday, June 13: Croatia (2pm kick-off, London)
Friday, June 18: Scotland (8pm, London)
Tuesday, June 22: Czech Republic (8pm, London)
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair