Take our UEFA Euro 2020 football survey
- Credit: PA
After a pandemic delay, the country is gearing up for UEFA Euro 2020 and we want to know how you'll be celebrating.
England, Scotland and Wales are among the teams taking part in the tournament, which has no single host country.
A total of 51 matches will be played in eleven cities, with Wembley Stadium the venue for all of England’s group games, as well as the final.
England Group D games:
Sunday, June 13: Croatia (2pm kick-off, London)
Friday, June 18: Scotland (8pm, London)
Tuesday, June 22: Czech Republic (8pm, London)
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Wounded Crouch End pensioner 'shaken up' after zebra crossing collision
- 4 Alexandra Palace turns down request for green mast to mark Grenfell
- 5 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 6 Estate agent takes on 420km cycling challenge for British Asian Trust
- 7 Camden Town Brewery's new Bavarian Beer Hall opens in Kentish Town
- 8 Amazon Fresh convenience 'store without tills' opens in Chalk Farm
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Highgate art gallery to become a dentist as rents and pandemic take a toll