Emmanuel School sets standard for computer facilities
EMMANUEL School in West Hampstead is the first school in Camden to be awarded a top accolade for its computer facilities. The award recognises the school s success in developing the use of Information Communications Technology (ICT) across the curriculum
EMMANUEL School in West Hampstead is the first school in Camden to be awarded a top accolade for its computer facilities.
The award recognises the school's success in developing the use of Information Communications Technology (ICT) across the curriculum to help students enhance their work.
The ICT Mark has been awarded by Becta, the government-funded body responsible for promoting the use of computers in schools and it names the Emmanuel as being at the forefront of modern technology.
Interim headteacher Michael Larkin said: "We are delighted to be awarded the ICT Mark. It recognises our positive approach to ICT and the benefits it is bringing to our children.
You may also want to watch:
"We believe that ICT can be used in every aspect of learning and that it is essential our children are equipped for the modern world.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 7 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 8 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'