Emmanuel School sets standard for computer facilities
EMMANUEL School in West Hampstead is the first school in Camden to be awarded a top accolade for its computer facilities. The award recognises the school s success in developing the use of Information Communications Technology (ICT) across the curriculum
EMMANUEL School in West Hampstead is the first school in Camden to be awarded a top accolade for its computer facilities.
The award recognises the school's success in developing the use of Information Communications Technology (ICT) across the curriculum to help students enhance their work.
The ICT Mark has been awarded by Becta, the government-funded body responsible for promoting the use of computers in schools and it names the Emmanuel as being at the forefront of modern technology.
Interim headteacher Michael Larkin said: "We are delighted to be awarded the ICT Mark. It recognises our positive approach to ICT and the benefits it is bringing to our children.
You may also want to watch:
"We believe that ICT can be used in every aspect of learning and that it is essential our children are equipped for the modern world.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury