Emmanuel School sets standard for computer facilities
EMMANUEL School in West Hampstead is the first school in Camden to be awarded a top accolade for its computer facilities. The award recognises the school s success in developing the use of Information Communications Technology (ICT) across the curriculum
EMMANUEL School in West Hampstead is the first school in Camden to be awarded a top accolade for its computer facilities.
The award recognises the school's success in developing the use of Information Communications Technology (ICT) across the curriculum to help students enhance their work.
The ICT Mark has been awarded by Becta, the government-funded body responsible for promoting the use of computers in schools and it names the Emmanuel as being at the forefront of modern technology.
Interim headteacher Michael Larkin said: "We are delighted to be awarded the ICT Mark. It recognises our positive approach to ICT and the benefits it is bringing to our children.
You may also want to watch:
"We believe that ICT can be used in every aspect of learning and that it is essential our children are equipped for the modern world.
- 1 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate