Election gives us the chance to tell Ken what we think of him
Having just received my polling card from Camden Council I m looking forward to May 1st as it will give residents a change to tell Mayor Livingstone what we think about his failed policies and high taxes. It is time for a change in London. We need firm
Having just received my polling card from Camden Council I'm looking forward to May 1st as it will give residents a change to tell Mayor Livingstone what we think about his failed policies and high taxes.
It is time for a change in London. We need firm action against the epidemic of violent crime. Violence has flourished under our Labour Mayor Livingstone. 27 teenagers were murdered last year, 11 so far this year already. Yet our so called Mayor is so out of touch he blames the TV for London's crime-wave while he spends his time partying with his cronies.
Boris has already pledged to make Borough Police Commissioners hold public meetings so that we can have our say on crime. We need a Mayor who takes the issue of violent crime seriously. Livingstone's glib, couldn't care less "if it bleeds it leads" attitude shows he does not live in the same world as the rest of us. Labour keeps sending us a message through putting up our taxes. It is time that Londoners sent Labour's Mayor a message through the ballot box - by voting him out of office.
You may also want to watch:
Mortimer Crescent, London, NW6
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 3 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 4 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach