Election gives us the chance to tell Ken what we think of him
Having just received my polling card from Camden Council I m looking forward to May 1st as it will give residents a change to tell Mayor Livingstone what we think about his failed policies and high taxes. It is time for a change in London. We need firm
Having just received my polling card from Camden Council I'm looking forward to May 1st as it will give residents a change to tell Mayor Livingstone what we think about his failed policies and high taxes.
It is time for a change in London. We need firm action against the epidemic of violent crime. Violence has flourished under our Labour Mayor Livingstone. 27 teenagers were murdered last year, 11 so far this year already. Yet our so called Mayor is so out of touch he blames the TV for London's crime-wave while he spends his time partying with his cronies.
Boris has already pledged to make Borough Police Commissioners hold public meetings so that we can have our say on crime. We need a Mayor who takes the issue of violent crime seriously. Livingstone's glib, couldn't care less "if it bleeds it leads" attitude shows he does not live in the same world as the rest of us. Labour keeps sending us a message through putting up our taxes. It is time that Londoners sent Labour's Mayor a message through the ballot box - by voting him out of office.
You may also want to watch:
Mortimer Crescent, London, NW6
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 7 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 8 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 9 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans