Hampstead Heath: Woman in her 60s robbed while training dog
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses after an elderly woman was robbed on Hampstead Heath.
The woman in her 60s was training her dog near an area of woodland towards East Heath Road around 1.30pm on March 23, when she was approached by two men.
Police say the first suspect pushed her to the ground and robbed her, while the second man attacked her dog. The assailant received bites to his hand, leg and arm.
The female victim was hurt from being pushed over, but did not require hospital treatment.
Police want to speak to two men in connection with the attack. They were described as white, wearing baseball caps, and aged between 19-27.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from both the Hampstead Heath Constabulary and Hampstead Town ward are conducting targeted patrols.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101 and quote crime reference number 2305223/21.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 8 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband