Hampstead Heath: Woman in her 60s robbed while training dog
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses after an elderly woman was robbed on Hampstead Heath.
The woman in her 60s was training her dog near an area of woodland towards East Heath Road around 1.30pm on March 23, when she was approached by two men.
Police say the first suspect pushed her to the ground and robbed her, while the second man attacked her dog. The assailant received bites to his hand, leg and arm.
The female victim was hurt from being pushed over, but did not require hospital treatment.
Police want to speak to two men in connection with the attack. They were described as white, wearing baseball caps, and aged between 19-27.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from both the Hampstead Heath Constabulary and Hampstead Town ward are conducting targeted patrols.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101 and quote crime reference number 2305223/21.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial