Elderly woman, 94, fighting for life after being hit by car in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A 94-year-old woman is fighting for her life after being hit by a car in Golders Green.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a female injured by a car in West Heath Drive, at the junction with North End Road, at just after 4pm yesterday.
The elderly female and a 93-year-old male were rushed to a central London hospital.
The man received treatment to minor injuries, while the female remains in hospital in a critical condition.
The car stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made as enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Alperton are appealing for witnesses to the collision to contact the incident room by dialing 020 8991 9555.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate