Elderly woman, 94, fighting for life after being hit by car in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A 94-year-old woman is fighting for her life after being hit by a car in Golders Green.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a female injured by a car in West Heath Drive, at the junction with North End Road, at just after 4pm yesterday.
The elderly female and a 93-year-old male were rushed to a central London hospital.
The man received treatment to minor injuries, while the female remains in hospital in a critical condition.
The car stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made as enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Alperton are appealing for witnesses to the collision to contact the incident room by dialing 020 8991 9555.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient