Elderly woman, 94, fighting for life after being hit by car in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A 94-year-old woman is fighting for her life after being hit by a car in Golders Green.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a female injured by a car in West Heath Drive, at the junction with North End Road, at just after 4pm yesterday.
The elderly female and a 93-year-old male were rushed to a central London hospital.
The man received treatment to minor injuries, while the female remains in hospital in a critical condition.
The car stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made as enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Alperton are appealing for witnesses to the collision to contact the incident room by dialing 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 8 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council