Elderly woman, 94, fighting for life after being hit by car in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A 94-year-old woman is fighting for her life after being hit by a car in Golders Green.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a female injured by a car in West Heath Drive, at the junction with North End Road, at just after 4pm yesterday.
The elderly female and a 93-year-old male were rushed to a central London hospital.
The man received treatment to minor injuries, while the female remains in hospital in a critical condition.
The car stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made as enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Alperton are appealing for witnesses to the collision to contact the incident room by dialing 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate