Year 6 pupil among those celebrating GCSEs at Greig City Academy
- Credit: Archant
Greig City Academy today praised its students for some impressive grades in their GCSE results - including a year 6 student who got an A* in maths!
The student, who was tutored by Greig City staff over the year, collected his result today along with hundreds of others from the school.
These included Margerita Rossero-Arias, who clocked up ten grades of A* or A. She told teachers she couldn’t believe her results, as she had been expecting Bs and Cs: “It seems untrue,” she said.
Over 30 students at the school received five GCSEs graded from A* to C, and Principal Paul Sutton was there to watch them open their results.
“It is wonderful to see the students opening their envelopes and being really pleased with what they have
You may also want to watch:
achieved,” he said.
“There are some outstanding results achieved this year through a great deal of hard work from all concerned.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted