Working Men’s College urging people to sign up
- Credit: Archant
The Working Men’s College (WMC) is urging people to sign up or miss out as the start of the academic year approaches.
Some courses at the college, which offers a range of courses for adults over the age of 19, require a pre-assessment before acceptance onto the course.
And these will be taking place from this weekend. Vocational course assessments will take place from 10am to 3pm this Saturday and from 10am to 2pm on Monday at the college on Crowndale Road, Camden. English and Mathematics assessments will take place from 10am onwards on Saturday.
And Principal Helen Hammond said there’s every reason to get involved at WMC:
WWe offer courses designed for adults to help you progress and develop your career by expanding and enriching your skills and experience,” she said.
“Our commitment to ensuring you achieve your goals and aspirations remains our highest priority and our past learners certainly agree with this.”
To find out more, visit http://www.wmcollege.ac.uk/
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 6 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 7 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 8 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 9 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 10 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'