Working Men’s College urging people to sign up
- Credit: Archant
The Working Men’s College (WMC) is urging people to sign up or miss out as the start of the academic year approaches.
Some courses at the college, which offers a range of courses for adults over the age of 19, require a pre-assessment before acceptance onto the course.
And these will be taking place from this weekend. Vocational course assessments will take place from 10am to 3pm this Saturday and from 10am to 2pm on Monday at the college on Crowndale Road, Camden. English and Mathematics assessments will take place from 10am onwards on Saturday.
And Principal Helen Hammond said there’s every reason to get involved at WMC:
WWe offer courses designed for adults to help you progress and develop your career by expanding and enriching your skills and experience,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our commitment to ensuring you achieve your goals and aspirations remains our highest priority and our past learners certainly agree with this.”
To find out more, visit http://www.wmcollege.ac.uk/
- 1 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close