Working Men’s College urging people to sign up
- Credit: Archant
The Working Men’s College (WMC) is urging people to sign up or miss out as the start of the academic year approaches.
Some courses at the college, which offers a range of courses for adults over the age of 19, require a pre-assessment before acceptance onto the course.
And these will be taking place from this weekend. Vocational course assessments will take place from 10am to 3pm this Saturday and from 10am to 2pm on Monday at the college on Crowndale Road, Camden. English and Mathematics assessments will take place from 10am onwards on Saturday.
And Principal Helen Hammond said there’s every reason to get involved at WMC:
WWe offer courses designed for adults to help you progress and develop your career by expanding and enriching your skills and experience,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our commitment to ensuring you achieve your goals and aspirations remains our highest priority and our past learners certainly agree with this.”
To find out more, visit http://www.wmcollege.ac.uk/
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 9 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 10 Crouch End continue unbeaten start with win at Hampstead