Working Men’s College urging people to sign up
- Credit: Archant
The Working Men’s College (WMC) is urging people to sign up or miss out as the start of the academic year approaches.
Some courses at the college, which offers a range of courses for adults over the age of 19, require a pre-assessment before acceptance onto the course.
And these will be taking place from this weekend. Vocational course assessments will take place from 10am to 3pm this Saturday and from 10am to 2pm on Monday at the college on Crowndale Road, Camden. English and Mathematics assessments will take place from 10am onwards on Saturday.
And Principal Helen Hammond said there’s every reason to get involved at WMC:
WWe offer courses designed for adults to help you progress and develop your career by expanding and enriching your skills and experience,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our commitment to ensuring you achieve your goals and aspirations remains our highest priority and our past learners certainly agree with this.”
To find out more, visit http://www.wmcollege.ac.uk/
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago