Two for the price of one at Highgate School
- Credit: Archant
It was two for the price of one at Highgate school today as twins Daniel and James Remo scored themselves four A*s a piece.
The boys, who are identical in appearance, studied the same set of subjects for their A-levels, and will both go on to study Mathematics at Cambridge University.
Overall Highgate saw 60% of it’s A-level entrants score either an A* or A grade, with 96.9% achieving A* to C.
Highgate saw a very similar number of students achieve passing grades in 2015, and the staff at the school were quick to praise the hard work the children have put in
“Highgate’s generation of 2016 showed they were a bright and sparky bunch,” said head teacher Adam Pettit.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m pleased by the pupils who pulled up their bootstraps in Year 13 to secure hard-won B grades, and I wish all the students every success and look forward to hearing great things of them at university and beyond.”
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'