Two for the price of one at Highgate School
- Credit: Archant
It was two for the price of one at Highgate school today as twins Daniel and James Remo scored themselves four A*s a piece.
The boys, who are identical in appearance, studied the same set of subjects for their A-levels, and will both go on to study Mathematics at Cambridge University.
Overall Highgate saw 60% of it’s A-level entrants score either an A* or A grade, with 96.9% achieving A* to C.
Highgate saw a very similar number of students achieve passing grades in 2015, and the staff at the school were quick to praise the hard work the children have put in
“Highgate’s generation of 2016 showed they were a bright and sparky bunch,” said head teacher Adam Pettit.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m pleased by the pupils who pulled up their bootstraps in Year 13 to secure hard-won B grades, and I wish all the students every success and look forward to hearing great things of them at university and beyond.”
- 1 How Agatha Christie spent the war in Hampstead
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 4 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 5 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 6 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 7 Hampstead man 'scammed out of £700' by DPD worker
- 8 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 9 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 10 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat