Top marks for Henrietta Barnett
- Credit: Archant
Henrietta Barnett school has produced another incredible set of GCSE results today, with its best set to date.
A truly remarkable 95.3 percent of exams were graded either A* or A, with 100pc of girls at the schools achieving the English Baccalaureate, meaning they scored 5+ A*-C grades in English, mathematics, two sciences, a foreign language and history or geography.
And headteacher Mrs Del Cooke spoke of her pride in the girls’ achievements:
“Huge congratulations to our Year 11 students and their teachers on these fantastic results,” she said.
“They are a delightful group of sparky individuals who are fully involved in all our extra-curricular sport, music, drama and all manner of other activities as well as working very hard on their academic subjects.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud of them and very much look forward to working with them in the Sixth Form.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 3 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 4 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach