Top marks for Henrietta Barnett
- Credit: Archant
Henrietta Barnett school has produced another incredible set of GCSE results today, with its best set to date.
A truly remarkable 95.3 percent of exams were graded either A* or A, with 100pc of girls at the schools achieving the English Baccalaureate, meaning they scored 5+ A*-C grades in English, mathematics, two sciences, a foreign language and history or geography.
And headteacher Mrs Del Cooke spoke of her pride in the girls’ achievements:
“Huge congratulations to our Year 11 students and their teachers on these fantastic results,” she said.
“They are a delightful group of sparky individuals who are fully involved in all our extra-curricular sport, music, drama and all manner of other activities as well as working very hard on their academic subjects.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud of them and very much look forward to working with them in the Sixth Form.”
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 10 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally