Top marks for Henrietta Barnett
- Credit: Archant
Henrietta Barnett school has produced another incredible set of GCSE results today, with its best set to date.
A truly remarkable 95.3 percent of exams were graded either A* or A, with 100pc of girls at the schools achieving the English Baccalaureate, meaning they scored 5+ A*-C grades in English, mathematics, two sciences, a foreign language and history or geography.
And headteacher Mrs Del Cooke spoke of her pride in the girls’ achievements:
“Huge congratulations to our Year 11 students and their teachers on these fantastic results,” she said.
“They are a delightful group of sparky individuals who are fully involved in all our extra-curricular sport, music, drama and all manner of other activities as well as working very hard on their academic subjects.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud of them and very much look forward to working with them in the Sixth Form.”
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 Royal Free and Whittington under pressure amid London 'major incident'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres