Top marks for Henrietta Barnett
- Credit: Archant
Henrietta Barnett school has produced another incredible set of GCSE results today, with its best set to date.
A truly remarkable 95.3 percent of exams were graded either A* or A, with 100pc of girls at the schools achieving the English Baccalaureate, meaning they scored 5+ A*-C grades in English, mathematics, two sciences, a foreign language and history or geography.
And headteacher Mrs Del Cooke spoke of her pride in the girls’ achievements:
“Huge congratulations to our Year 11 students and their teachers on these fantastic results,” she said.
“They are a delightful group of sparky individuals who are fully involved in all our extra-curricular sport, music, drama and all manner of other activities as well as working very hard on their academic subjects.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud of them and very much look forward to working with them in the Sixth Form.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points