Top marks for Henrietta Barnett
- Credit: Archant
Henrietta Barnett school has produced another incredible set of GCSE results today, with its best set to date.
A truly remarkable 95.3 percent of exams were graded either A* or A, with 100pc of girls at the schools achieving the English Baccalaureate, meaning they scored 5+ A*-C grades in English, mathematics, two sciences, a foreign language and history or geography.
And headteacher Mrs Del Cooke spoke of her pride in the girls’ achievements:
“Huge congratulations to our Year 11 students and their teachers on these fantastic results,” she said.
“They are a delightful group of sparky individuals who are fully involved in all our extra-curricular sport, music, drama and all manner of other activities as well as working very hard on their academic subjects.
“We are extremely proud of them and very much look forward to working with them in the Sixth Form.”
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 10 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'