Top marks for Francis Holland, Regents Park
- Credit: Archant
Students at Francis Holland school, Regents Park were celebrating some excellent A-level results today.
The school had 56% of its exams graded A* to A and 89% in the A* to B bracket, making it a great day for most of the students.
The girls will now be setting off for a range of universities from all around the world, including Oxford, Cambridge and the University of Miami.
Five students scored straight A*’s across the board, making up nearly 10% of candidates overall.
And headmaster Mr Fillingham was quick to praise both the students and the staff:
You may also want to watch:
“These splendid examination grades have been earned by consistent hard work and they are richly deserved,” he said.
“I am delighted that our girls have been so successful at examination; we wish them much happiness for the next stage of their lives beyond Francis Holland.”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms