Top marks for Francis Holland, Regents Park
- Credit: Archant
Students at Francis Holland school, Regents Park were celebrating some excellent A-level results today.
The school had 56% of its exams graded A* to A and 89% in the A* to B bracket, making it a great day for most of the students.
The girls will now be setting off for a range of universities from all around the world, including Oxford, Cambridge and the University of Miami.
Five students scored straight A*’s across the board, making up nearly 10% of candidates overall.
And headmaster Mr Fillingham was quick to praise both the students and the staff:
You may also want to watch:
“These splendid examination grades have been earned by consistent hard work and they are richly deserved,” he said.
“I am delighted that our girls have been so successful at examination; we wish them much happiness for the next stage of their lives beyond Francis Holland.”
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'