Top marks for Francis Holland, Regents Park
- Credit: Archant
Students at Francis Holland school, Regents Park were celebrating some excellent A-level results today.
The school had 56% of its exams graded A* to A and 89% in the A* to B bracket, making it a great day for most of the students.
The girls will now be setting off for a range of universities from all around the world, including Oxford, Cambridge and the University of Miami.
Five students scored straight A*’s across the board, making up nearly 10% of candidates overall.
And headmaster Mr Fillingham was quick to praise both the students and the staff:
You may also want to watch:
“These splendid examination grades have been earned by consistent hard work and they are richly deserved,” he said.
“I am delighted that our girls have been so successful at examination; we wish them much happiness for the next stage of their lives beyond Francis Holland.”
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat