Time running out to bid on your favourite from the Camden School for Girls anonymous art competition
- Credit: Archant
Time is running out to bid on the Camden School for Girls anonymous art auction.
Inspired by the Royal College of Art’s annual postcard sale, the Sandall Road school is running the sale to raise funds that can go back into the school.
Bidders base their choice purely on what they like as the identity of the artist is not revealed until the auction closes, when purchasers will discover whose work they have fallen in love with.
Contributors this year include: Cat Andrew, Exploration Architecture, David Aronsohn, Beatrice Baumgartner-Cohen, Dilys Bidewell, Jon Bird, Yvette Blumberg, Delyth Bolt, Kate Bradbury, Chloe Brownsey, Kate Cullinan, Rosa Doyle, Philip Ellis, Vicky Emby, Emma Gorman, Irene Graham, Philip Gunn, Leanne Hagger, Nicola Hepworth, Kelly Hill, Jamie Hosegood, Wendy Jacob, Nadav Kander, George Katralis, John Keane, Rachel Kneebone, Vaishali Londhe, Andolie Marguerite, Cathryn Marshall, Jeff McMillan, Renato Niemis, Brian O’Reilly, Carrie Paechter, Cornelia Parker, Andrew Pegram, Grant Penny, Hugh Ribbans, Amanda Ribbans, Philippa Schofield, Neil Smith, Jon Snow, Malena Stojic, Mark Wallinger, Kate Warner, Julia Warr, Suzi Warren, Rob White, Gillian Williams-Hay, Christina Wilson and Jesse Wolpert.
The auction will run until 4pm on Sunday, June 11, with all funds raised going towards the school for the benefit of current and future students.
You may also want to watch:
Visit jumblebee.co.uk/anonymouspostcardauction2017 to bid for yoruself.
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill