Time running out to bid on your favourite from the Camden School for Girls anonymous art competition
- Credit: Archant
Time is running out to bid on the Camden School for Girls anonymous art auction.
Inspired by the Royal College of Art’s annual postcard sale, the Sandall Road school is running the sale to raise funds that can go back into the school.
Bidders base their choice purely on what they like as the identity of the artist is not revealed until the auction closes, when purchasers will discover whose work they have fallen in love with.
Contributors this year include: Cat Andrew, Exploration Architecture, David Aronsohn, Beatrice Baumgartner-Cohen, Dilys Bidewell, Jon Bird, Yvette Blumberg, Delyth Bolt, Kate Bradbury, Chloe Brownsey, Kate Cullinan, Rosa Doyle, Philip Ellis, Vicky Emby, Emma Gorman, Irene Graham, Philip Gunn, Leanne Hagger, Nicola Hepworth, Kelly Hill, Jamie Hosegood, Wendy Jacob, Nadav Kander, George Katralis, John Keane, Rachel Kneebone, Vaishali Londhe, Andolie Marguerite, Cathryn Marshall, Jeff McMillan, Renato Niemis, Brian O’Reilly, Carrie Paechter, Cornelia Parker, Andrew Pegram, Grant Penny, Hugh Ribbans, Amanda Ribbans, Philippa Schofield, Neil Smith, Jon Snow, Malena Stojic, Mark Wallinger, Kate Warner, Julia Warr, Suzi Warren, Rob White, Gillian Williams-Hay, Christina Wilson and Jesse Wolpert.
The auction will run until 4pm on Sunday, June 11, with all funds raised going towards the school for the benefit of current and future students.
You may also want to watch:
Visit jumblebee.co.uk/anonymouspostcardauction2017 to bid for yoruself.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'