Teenager dies after being found unresponsive at Hampstead Garden Suburb school
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has died after being found unresponsive at her school.
Officers were called to Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb just after 1pm today.
Paramedics along with the London Air Ambulance treated the girl, aged in her mid-teens, at the scene before taking her to hospital where she later died.
According to one eyewitness, about 15 members of the emergency services were at the Central Square school.
The next of kin have been informed. The death is not being treated as suspicious.
Police have launched an investigation.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 8 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead