Teenager dies after being found unresponsive at Hampstead Garden Suburb school
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has died after being found unresponsive at her school.
Officers were called to Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb just after 1pm today.
Paramedics along with the London Air Ambulance treated the girl, aged in her mid-teens, at the scene before taking her to hospital where she later died.
According to one eyewitness, about 15 members of the emergency services were at the Central Square school.
The next of kin have been informed. The death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Police have launched an investigation.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'