Teenager dies after being found unresponsive at Hampstead Garden Suburb school
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has died after being found unresponsive at her school.
Officers were called to Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb just after 1pm today.
Paramedics along with the London Air Ambulance treated the girl, aged in her mid-teens, at the scene before taking her to hospital where she later died.
According to one eyewitness, about 15 members of the emergency services were at the Central Square school.
The next of kin have been informed. The death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Police have launched an investigation.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent