Teenager dies after being found unresponsive at Hampstead Garden Suburb school
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has died after being found unresponsive at her school.
Officers were called to Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb just after 1pm today.
Paramedics along with the London Air Ambulance treated the girl, aged in her mid-teens, at the scene before taking her to hospital where she later died.
According to one eyewitness, about 15 members of the emergency services were at the Central Square school.
The next of kin have been informed. The death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Police have launched an investigation.
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London