Teenager dies after being found unresponsive at Hampstead Garden Suburb school
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has died after being found unresponsive at her school.
Officers were called to Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb just after 1pm today.
Paramedics along with the London Air Ambulance treated the girl, aged in her mid-teens, at the scene before taking her to hospital where she later died.
According to one eyewitness, about 15 members of the emergency services were at the Central Square school.
The next of kin have been informed. The death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Police have launched an investigation.
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book