Swiss Cottage special school holds fundraising fashion sale
- Credit: Archant
Designer and high street clothes were sold to raise money for a school for children with special needs.
Swiss Cottage School Development and Research Centre in Avenue Road, Swiss Cottage, held its third annual Glam Party on Thursday.
Parents, pupils, staff and supports donated good quality used clothing for fashion lovers to buy at a substantial discount.
The event raised £4,000, with all proceeds going towards the school.
Pupils helped organise the sale, as well as act as waiters, sales assistants and front-of-house staff on the night.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the school said: “It was a great and inspiring night, enjoyed by all and raised an impressive £4,000 for the school.”
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 7 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 8 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath