Swiss Cottage special school holds fundraising fashion sale
- Credit: Archant
Designer and high street clothes were sold to raise money for a school for children with special needs.
Swiss Cottage School Development and Research Centre in Avenue Road, Swiss Cottage, held its third annual Glam Party on Thursday.
Parents, pupils, staff and supports donated good quality used clothing for fashion lovers to buy at a substantial discount.
The event raised £4,000, with all proceeds going towards the school.
Pupils helped organise the sale, as well as act as waiters, sales assistants and front-of-house staff on the night.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the school said: “It was a great and inspiring night, enjoyed by all and raised an impressive £4,000 for the school.”
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup