Swiss Cottage special school holds fundraising fashion sale
- Credit: Archant
Designer and high street clothes were sold to raise money for a school for children with special needs.
Swiss Cottage School Development and Research Centre in Avenue Road, Swiss Cottage, held its third annual Glam Party on Thursday.
Parents, pupils, staff and supports donated good quality used clothing for fashion lovers to buy at a substantial discount.
The event raised £4,000, with all proceeds going towards the school.
Pupils helped organise the sale, as well as act as waiters, sales assistants and front-of-house staff on the night.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the school said: “It was a great and inspiring night, enjoyed by all and raised an impressive £4,000 for the school.”
- 1 How Agatha Christie spent the war in Hampstead
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 4 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 5 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 6 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 7 Hampstead man 'scammed out of £700' by DPD worker
- 8 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 9 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 10 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat