Santa bend himself into shape in Muswell Hill
Santa sweated and stretched to prepare for his Christmas deliveries at a special yoga class raising money for an autism school last Saturday.
When Tom de Croz isn’t donning red robes and a hat, he teaches at TreeHouse School in Woodside Avenue, Muswell Hill, which is run by the charity Ambitious About Autism.
More than 25 people, aged five to 65, joined him to raise �100 at a Santa Cupcakes And Tea fundraiser at St John’s Parish Centre in Friern Barnet Road.
Organiser Cathy Underwood said yoga was suitable for all shapes and sizes – and even Father Christmas was surprisingly supple.
“Santa did some good backbends. It was a lot of fun.
You may also want to watch:
“We had some musical postures to Christmas tunes and then we all tucked into some lovely cupcakes.”
Mrs Underwood, who runs Yoga4mums, teaches yoga at TreeHouse twice a week.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash