Santa bend himself into shape in Muswell Hill
Santa sweated and stretched to prepare for his Christmas deliveries at a special yoga class raising money for an autism school last Saturday.
When Tom de Croz isn’t donning red robes and a hat, he teaches at TreeHouse School in Woodside Avenue, Muswell Hill, which is run by the charity Ambitious About Autism.
More than 25 people, aged five to 65, joined him to raise �100 at a Santa Cupcakes And Tea fundraiser at St John’s Parish Centre in Friern Barnet Road.
Organiser Cathy Underwood said yoga was suitable for all shapes and sizes – and even Father Christmas was surprisingly supple.
“Santa did some good backbends. It was a lot of fun.
You may also want to watch:
“We had some musical postures to Christmas tunes and then we all tucked into some lovely cupcakes.”
Mrs Underwood, who runs Yoga4mums, teaches yoga at TreeHouse twice a week.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 7 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 8 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!