Santa bend himself into shape in Muswell Hill
Santa sweated and stretched to prepare for his Christmas deliveries at a special yoga class raising money for an autism school last Saturday.
When Tom de Croz isn’t donning red robes and a hat, he teaches at TreeHouse School in Woodside Avenue, Muswell Hill, which is run by the charity Ambitious About Autism.
More than 25 people, aged five to 65, joined him to raise �100 at a Santa Cupcakes And Tea fundraiser at St John’s Parish Centre in Friern Barnet Road.
Organiser Cathy Underwood said yoga was suitable for all shapes and sizes – and even Father Christmas was surprisingly supple.
“Santa did some good backbends. It was a lot of fun.
You may also want to watch:
“We had some musical postures to Christmas tunes and then we all tucked into some lovely cupcakes.”
Mrs Underwood, who runs Yoga4mums, teaches yoga at TreeHouse twice a week.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office