Paddington Academy student scores best ever GCSE results
- Credit: Archant
Paddington Academy was celebrating a good set of GCSE results today, including their best ever set of results for a single student.
Lirak Krasniqi managed to scoop ten A* grades, one A and one B, making him the most successful GCSE student in the school’s history. He only narrowly beat fellow student Miriam Bengougam, who scored nine A*’s.
Overall 74 percent of students at the school managed to gain five A* to C grades, which is above the national average.
And Katie Gillam, Principal at Paddington Academy, was full of praise for her students.
“I would like to congratulate all our students celebrating their results today. I am so pleased to once again see our students rewarded for their hard work throughout their time at Paddington,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to thank all our staff for their hard work and commitment to our students in helping them to achieve.”
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates