Paddington Academy student scores best ever GCSE results
- Credit: Archant
Paddington Academy was celebrating a good set of GCSE results today, including their best ever set of results for a single student.
Lirak Krasniqi managed to scoop ten A* grades, one A and one B, making him the most successful GCSE student in the school’s history. He only narrowly beat fellow student Miriam Bengougam, who scored nine A*’s.
Overall 74 percent of students at the school managed to gain five A* to C grades, which is above the national average.
And Katie Gillam, Principal at Paddington Academy, was full of praise for her students.
“I would like to congratulate all our students celebrating their results today. I am so pleased to once again see our students rewarded for their hard work throughout their time at Paddington,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to thank all our staff for their hard work and commitment to our students in helping them to achieve.”
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 7 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?