Paddington Academy student scores best ever GCSE results
- Credit: Archant
Paddington Academy was celebrating a good set of GCSE results today, including their best ever set of results for a single student.
Lirak Krasniqi managed to scoop ten A* grades, one A and one B, making him the most successful GCSE student in the school’s history. He only narrowly beat fellow student Miriam Bengougam, who scored nine A*’s.
Overall 74 percent of students at the school managed to gain five A* to C grades, which is above the national average.
And Katie Gillam, Principal at Paddington Academy, was full of praise for her students.
“I would like to congratulate all our students celebrating their results today. I am so pleased to once again see our students rewarded for their hard work throughout their time at Paddington,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to thank all our staff for their hard work and commitment to our students in helping them to achieve.”
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station