Packed out affair at Rokesly Junior School for calmer parenting session
- Credit: Archant
It was packed-out affair at Rokesly Junior School as parents received a lesson on how calmness is key when talking to your children.
Taking to the stage was Rosalie Ajzensztejn, a certified ‘calmer, easier, happier parenting’ practitioner since 2011 who has worked for 10 years for Parentline Plus, as well as being a scriptwriter for kids’ show Sesame Street.
Rosalie’s passion is helping parents to be the best they can be because she believes this results in confident children who are able to fulfil their potential in all aspects of their lives.
“I think it was a thought-provoking session for the parents,” said Rosalie.
“One of the most popular techniques with the parents is the idea of descriptive praise to children, so that they know what why they are being praised and are more willing to co-operate.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Rosalie’s parenting techniques visit parentcounselling.co.uk, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07946 099883.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill