Packed out affair at Rokesly Junior School for calmer parenting session
- Credit: Archant
It was packed-out affair at Rokesly Junior School as parents received a lesson on how calmness is key when talking to your children.
Taking to the stage was Rosalie Ajzensztejn, a certified ‘calmer, easier, happier parenting’ practitioner since 2011 who has worked for 10 years for Parentline Plus, as well as being a scriptwriter for kids’ show Sesame Street.
Rosalie’s passion is helping parents to be the best they can be because she believes this results in confident children who are able to fulfil their potential in all aspects of their lives.
“I think it was a thought-provoking session for the parents,” said Rosalie.
“One of the most popular techniques with the parents is the idea of descriptive praise to children, so that they know what why they are being praised and are more willing to co-operate.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Rosalie’s parenting techniques visit parentcounselling.co.uk, e-mail email@example.com or ring 07946 099883.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again