Packed out affair at Rokesly Junior School for calmer parenting session
- Credit: Archant
It was packed-out affair at Rokesly Junior School as parents received a lesson on how calmness is key when talking to your children.
Taking to the stage was Rosalie Ajzensztejn, a certified ‘calmer, easier, happier parenting’ practitioner since 2011 who has worked for 10 years for Parentline Plus, as well as being a scriptwriter for kids’ show Sesame Street.
Rosalie’s passion is helping parents to be the best they can be because she believes this results in confident children who are able to fulfil their potential in all aspects of their lives.
“I think it was a thought-provoking session for the parents,” said Rosalie.
“One of the most popular techniques with the parents is the idea of descriptive praise to children, so that they know what why they are being praised and are more willing to co-operate.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Rosalie’s parenting techniques visit parentcounselling.co.uk, e-mail email@example.com or ring 07946 099883.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab