Packed out affair at Rokesly Junior School for calmer parenting session
- Credit: Archant
It was packed-out affair at Rokesly Junior School as parents received a lesson on how calmness is key when talking to your children.
Taking to the stage was Rosalie Ajzensztejn, a certified ‘calmer, easier, happier parenting’ practitioner since 2011 who has worked for 10 years for Parentline Plus, as well as being a scriptwriter for kids’ show Sesame Street.
Rosalie’s passion is helping parents to be the best they can be because she believes this results in confident children who are able to fulfil their potential in all aspects of their lives.
“I think it was a thought-provoking session for the parents,” said Rosalie.
“One of the most popular techniques with the parents is the idea of descriptive praise to children, so that they know what why they are being praised and are more willing to co-operate.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Rosalie’s parenting techniques visit parentcounselling.co.uk, e-mail email@example.com or ring 07946 099883.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station