North Bridge House School celebrates its silver anniversary
Pupils past and present flocked to North Bridge House School in Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, to mark the senior school’s 25th anniversary.
Parents and students were treated to a special recital by the North Bridge House Senior School Community Choir and Orchestra, which performed a piece especially commissioned for the school entitled “The Year” by music teacher Fabian Watkinson.
Louis Brockbank, 17, who graduated in 2010 and is set to go to university next year, said: “Albert Einstein once said ‘The only thing that interfered with my learning was my education’.
“This is certainly not the case with North Bridge House. It was in fact the school’s nurturing community that has allowed me to achieve my goals.”
The festivities were rounded off with a toast, a chorus of Happy Birthday, and a heartfelt thank you from headteacher Alexandra Ayre.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It was a pleasure to see so many past pupils and to celebrate the people past and present who make North Bridge House Senior School the unique and special community that it is.”
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 5 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 9 Golders Green care home staff set for strike action