North Bridge House School celebrates its silver anniversary
Pupils past and present flocked to North Bridge House School in Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, to mark the senior school’s 25th anniversary.
Parents and students were treated to a special recital by the North Bridge House Senior School Community Choir and Orchestra, which performed a piece especially commissioned for the school entitled “The Year” by music teacher Fabian Watkinson.
Louis Brockbank, 17, who graduated in 2010 and is set to go to university next year, said: “Albert Einstein once said ‘The only thing that interfered with my learning was my education’.
“This is certainly not the case with North Bridge House. It was in fact the school’s nurturing community that has allowed me to achieve my goals.”
The festivities were rounded off with a toast, a chorus of Happy Birthday, and a heartfelt thank you from headteacher Alexandra Ayre.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It was a pleasure to see so many past pupils and to celebrate the people past and present who make North Bridge House Senior School the unique and special community that it is.”
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52