North Bridge House School celebrates its silver anniversary
Pupils past and present flocked to North Bridge House School in Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, to mark the senior school’s 25th anniversary.
Parents and students were treated to a special recital by the North Bridge House Senior School Community Choir and Orchestra, which performed a piece especially commissioned for the school entitled “The Year” by music teacher Fabian Watkinson.
Louis Brockbank, 17, who graduated in 2010 and is set to go to university next year, said: “Albert Einstein once said ‘The only thing that interfered with my learning was my education’.
“This is certainly not the case with North Bridge House. It was in fact the school’s nurturing community that has allowed me to achieve my goals.”
The festivities were rounded off with a toast, a chorus of Happy Birthday, and a heartfelt thank you from headteacher Alexandra Ayre.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It was a pleasure to see so many past pupils and to celebrate the people past and present who make North Bridge House Senior School the unique and special community that it is.”
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'