North Bridge House School celebrates its silver anniversary
Pupils past and present flocked to North Bridge House School in Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, to mark the senior school’s 25th anniversary.
Parents and students were treated to a special recital by the North Bridge House Senior School Community Choir and Orchestra, which performed a piece especially commissioned for the school entitled “The Year” by music teacher Fabian Watkinson.
Louis Brockbank, 17, who graduated in 2010 and is set to go to university next year, said: “Albert Einstein once said ‘The only thing that interfered with my learning was my education’.
“This is certainly not the case with North Bridge House. It was in fact the school’s nurturing community that has allowed me to achieve my goals.”
The festivities were rounded off with a toast, a chorus of Happy Birthday, and a heartfelt thank you from headteacher Alexandra Ayre.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It was a pleasure to see so many past pupils and to celebrate the people past and present who make North Bridge House Senior School the unique and special community that it is.”
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street