North Bridge House to offer Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 classes
- Credit: North Bridge House Prep School
North Bridge House Prep School has announced it will admit children aged four and above from next year.
At present the co-ed private school teaches children aged seven to 13, and from September 2022 it will offer new Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 classes at its Regent’s Park site.
Headteacher James Stenning said: “This development will bring us in line with other Prep Schools in the local area, where it’s commonplace for a Pre-Prep / 4+ provision to be included in the educational offer.
"More and more it seems, understandably, that parents we welcome are looking for the same thing – particularly those with siblings."
The school, which also has sites in Hampstead, said the new Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 provision will build on the school’s "specialist, individualised curriculum", with approximately 15-20 pupils per class.
It is re-designing its Lower Prep building to include two Reception classrooms and a rooftop play area.
- 1 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 2 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
- 4 Men wanted in connection with 'appalling' antisemitic incident on Oxford Street
- 5 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 6 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 9 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
- 10 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's