Man, 32, “jumps” off suicide bridge.
A 32-year-old man is believed to have jumped to his death from “suicide bridge” in Highgate.
Police were called just after midday today to reports that a man had jumped from Hornsey Lane Bridge on to the southbound carriageway of Archway Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene.
A spokeswoman for LAS said: “Sadly one patient, a man reported to be in his 30s, was dead at the scene.”
A Police spokeswoman said: “The deceased was aged 32. Police are aware of his identity but next of kin are yet to be informed.
You may also want to watch:
“At this early stage police are still investigating the circumstances.”
Another man jumped to his death last month.
- 1 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate