Man, 32, “jumps” off suicide bridge.
A 32-year-old man is believed to have jumped to his death from “suicide bridge” in Highgate.
Police were called just after midday today to reports that a man had jumped from Hornsey Lane Bridge on to the southbound carriageway of Archway Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene.
A spokeswoman for LAS said: “Sadly one patient, a man reported to be in his 30s, was dead at the scene.”
A Police spokeswoman said: “The deceased was aged 32. Police are aware of his identity but next of kin are yet to be informed.
You may also want to watch:
“At this early stage police are still investigating the circumstances.”
Another man jumped to his death last month.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'