Man, 32, “jumps” off suicide bridge.
A 32-year-old man is believed to have jumped to his death from “suicide bridge” in Highgate.
Police were called just after midday today to reports that a man had jumped from Hornsey Lane Bridge on to the southbound carriageway of Archway Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene.
A spokeswoman for LAS said: “Sadly one patient, a man reported to be in his 30s, was dead at the scene.”
A Police spokeswoman said: “The deceased was aged 32. Police are aware of his identity but next of kin are yet to be informed.
You may also want to watch:
“At this early stage police are still investigating the circumstances.”
Another man jumped to his death last month.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 7 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate