Man, 32, “jumps” off suicide bridge.
A 32-year-old man is believed to have jumped to his death from “suicide bridge” in Highgate.
Police were called just after midday today to reports that a man had jumped from Hornsey Lane Bridge on to the southbound carriageway of Archway Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene.
A spokeswoman for LAS said: “Sadly one patient, a man reported to be in his 30s, was dead at the scene.”
A Police spokeswoman said: “The deceased was aged 32. Police are aware of his identity but next of kin are yet to be informed.
You may also want to watch:
“At this early stage police are still investigating the circumstances.”
Another man jumped to his death last month.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park