Jewish nursery to open in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
A Jewish nursery school – with a science and technology studio and a music and performing arts workshop – is due to open at the new Jewish Community Centre (JCC) in May.
It will take up the entire top floor of the centre’s new JW3 building in Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, and also includes a large outdoor play space for children.
It will offer 85 places for children aged three months to five years to learn “in a nursery with a Jewish ethos and curriculum”.
Active Learning, who will run the playschool, has urged parents to put their children’s name on the waiting list as soon as possible because there will be fierce competition for places.
As well as the facilities, parents will also have access to JCC classes that range from pilates to baking during the school day.
You may also want to watch:
Active Learning already has nurseries in West Hampstead, North Finchley, Crouch End and Southgate.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 081 1620 or visit www.activelearningchildcare.co.uk
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light