Jewish nursery to open in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
A Jewish nursery school – with a science and technology studio and a music and performing arts workshop – is due to open at the new Jewish Community Centre (JCC) in May.
It will take up the entire top floor of the centre’s new JW3 building in Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, and also includes a large outdoor play space for children.
It will offer 85 places for children aged three months to five years to learn “in a nursery with a Jewish ethos and curriculum”.
Active Learning, who will run the playschool, has urged parents to put their children’s name on the waiting list as soon as possible because there will be fierce competition for places.
As well as the facilities, parents will also have access to JCC classes that range from pilates to baking during the school day.
You may also want to watch:
Active Learning already has nurseries in West Hampstead, North Finchley, Crouch End and Southgate.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 081 1620 or visit www.activelearningchildcare.co.uk
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'