Jewish nursery to open in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
A Jewish nursery school – with a science and technology studio and a music and performing arts workshop – is due to open at the new Jewish Community Centre (JCC) in May.
It will take up the entire top floor of the centre’s new JW3 building in Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, and also includes a large outdoor play space for children.
It will offer 85 places for children aged three months to five years to learn “in a nursery with a Jewish ethos and curriculum”.
Active Learning, who will run the playschool, has urged parents to put their children’s name on the waiting list as soon as possible because there will be fierce competition for places.
As well as the facilities, parents will also have access to JCC classes that range from pilates to baking during the school day.
You may also want to watch:
Active Learning already has nurseries in West Hampstead, North Finchley, Crouch End and Southgate.
To find out more, email email@example.com, call 0800 081 1620 or visit www.activelearningchildcare.co.uk
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 6 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close