Improved results for Quintin Kynaston School
- Credit: Archant
Quintin Kynaston School was celebrating today after its A-level results were up from 2015.
A* to C grades were up by nearly 10%, with 46% of History students scoring between an A* and a B.
“The effort and dedication shown by students this year has been fantastic. I couldn’t be prouder,” said head of sixth form at the school, Liam McGillicuddy.
The school will be sending its students off to a wide range of schools in September, including Oxford, University College London and Bristol.
And headmaster Alex Atherton was quick to praise his students:
You may also want to watch:
“Each year the Sixth Form is getting better and better,” he said.
“This is down to the students coming to the Sixth Form with a fantastic work ethic, and the teachers here having the dedication and passion to support them throughout the Sixth Form journey. Everyone worked so hard.”
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council