Improved results for Quintin Kynaston School
- Credit: Archant
Quintin Kynaston School was celebrating today after its A-level results were up from 2015.
A* to C grades were up by nearly 10%, with 46% of History students scoring between an A* and a B.
“The effort and dedication shown by students this year has been fantastic. I couldn’t be prouder,” said head of sixth form at the school, Liam McGillicuddy.
The school will be sending its students off to a wide range of schools in September, including Oxford, University College London and Bristol.
And headmaster Alex Atherton was quick to praise his students:
You may also want to watch:
“Each year the Sixth Form is getting better and better,” he said.
“This is down to the students coming to the Sixth Form with a fantastic work ethic, and the teachers here having the dedication and passion to support them throughout the Sixth Form journey. Everyone worked so hard.”
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 5 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 6 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 7 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 8 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Finchley welterweight Florian Markun has opportunity to stamp his mark