Highgate School headteacher to lead discussion at Independent Schools Show
- Credit: Archant
A Highgate headteacher will lead a discussion at an exhibition showcasing the UK’s top independent schools.
Adam Pettitt, the head of prestigious Highgate School, in North Road, will examine how parents can best assess their child’s suitability for a leading school among a range of other educational topics at the Independent Schools Show (ISS) in Battersea Park on Saturday. He will be in conversation with the headteacher of top-performing Westminster School in the City of Westminster, Patrick Derham, at 12.50pm.
Schools from across north London will be taking part in the annual exhibition, including Abercorn School in St John’s Wood, the American School in London in St John’s Wood and L’Ecole Internationale in Portland Place.
The show is expected to attract more than 5,000 visitors from across the country over two days this weekend.
ISS founder David Wellesley Wesley said: “North London has some of the finest schools in the country and the show will give parents an opportunity to really get under the skin of what each schools offers.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is free for all parents who register in advance at schoolsshow.co.uk.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers