Henrietta Barnett School headteacher champions ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of Henrietta Barnett School has championed her ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day.
More than a third of grades at the Hampstead Garden Suburb girl’s grammar school were A*, while 73per cent were A* or A and 92pc were A* to B.
Headteacher Del Cooke said: “We are delighted that our top year group have once again achieved impressive results.
“It is great testament to both students and teachers that they have done so well despite the additional challenges of the new reformed A-levels.
“The year group have also been fully involved in the extensive extra-curricular life of the school and have been an inspiration to our younger students.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish them all well as they head off to top universities to study a wide range of subjects.
“We want to thank them for all they have done to make HBS such a warm and supportive community and we look forward to hearing about the interesting things they will all go on to do in the future.”
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'