Henrietta Barnett School headteacher champions ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of Henrietta Barnett School has championed her ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day.
More than a third of grades at the Hampstead Garden Suburb girl’s grammar school were A*, while 73per cent were A* or A and 92pc were A* to B.
Headteacher Del Cooke said: “We are delighted that our top year group have once again achieved impressive results.
“It is great testament to both students and teachers that they have done so well despite the additional challenges of the new reformed A-levels.
“The year group have also been fully involved in the extensive extra-curricular life of the school and have been an inspiration to our younger students.
“We wish them all well as they head off to top universities to study a wide range of subjects.
“We want to thank them for all they have done to make HBS such a warm and supportive community and we look forward to hearing about the interesting things they will all go on to do in the future.”
- 1 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 2 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 3 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 4 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 5 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 6 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 7 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 8 'Facile questions and ludicrous voices of opposition for "balance"'
- 9 Fire brigade extinguish St Pancras station electrical fire
- 10 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell