Henrietta Barnett School headteacher champions ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of Henrietta Barnett School has championed her ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day.
More than a third of grades at the Hampstead Garden Suburb girl’s grammar school were A*, while 73per cent were A* or A and 92pc were A* to B.
Headteacher Del Cooke said: “We are delighted that our top year group have once again achieved impressive results.
“It is great testament to both students and teachers that they have done so well despite the additional challenges of the new reformed A-levels.
“The year group have also been fully involved in the extensive extra-curricular life of the school and have been an inspiration to our younger students.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish them all well as they head off to top universities to study a wide range of subjects.
“We want to thank them for all they have done to make HBS such a warm and supportive community and we look forward to hearing about the interesting things they will all go on to do in the future.”
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 8 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 9 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath