Henrietta Barnett School headteacher champions ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of Henrietta Barnett School has championed her ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day.
More than a third of grades at the Hampstead Garden Suburb girl’s grammar school were A*, while 73per cent were A* or A and 92pc were A* to B.
Headteacher Del Cooke said: “We are delighted that our top year group have once again achieved impressive results.
“It is great testament to both students and teachers that they have done so well despite the additional challenges of the new reformed A-levels.
“The year group have also been fully involved in the extensive extra-curricular life of the school and have been an inspiration to our younger students.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish them all well as they head off to top universities to study a wide range of subjects.
“We want to thank them for all they have done to make HBS such a warm and supportive community and we look forward to hearing about the interesting things they will all go on to do in the future.”
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect