Henrietta Barnett School headteacher champions ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of Henrietta Barnett School has championed her ‘inspirational’ sixth formers on A-level results day.
More than a third of grades at the Hampstead Garden Suburb girl’s grammar school were A*, while 73per cent were A* or A and 92pc were A* to B.
Headteacher Del Cooke said: “We are delighted that our top year group have once again achieved impressive results.
“It is great testament to both students and teachers that they have done so well despite the additional challenges of the new reformed A-levels.
“The year group have also been fully involved in the extensive extra-curricular life of the school and have been an inspiration to our younger students.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish them all well as they head off to top universities to study a wide range of subjects.
“We want to thank them for all they have done to make HBS such a warm and supportive community and we look forward to hearing about the interesting things they will all go on to do in the future.”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent