Harris Academy St John’s Wood: New principals in place at academy school
- Credit: Archant
There’s a new management team in place at Harris Academy St John’s Wood.
The Marlborough Hill school - which became part of the Harris chain of academies in 2017 after an Ofsted ruling saw it placed into special measures - will be led by Nick Soar.
Mr Soar becomes the new executive principal, which means he has responsibility across multiple schools in the Harris Federation, while Graeme Smith will work under him as principal of the Harris St John's Wood.
Mr Soar said: ""My vision has always been to balance a drive for the highest academic standards with an inclusive approach for children of all backgrounds."
He added that he was looking for staff at the school to "help provide a school offering a second chance for all children".
You may also want to watch:
The outgoing executive principal, Dr Chris Tomlinson, was appointed as chief executive of the Co-op academy trust.
The school was known as Quinton Kynaston until it became part of the Harris Federation.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash