Greig City celebrates improved A-level results
- Credit: Archant
Greig City Academy was today reflecting on A-level results which will see its students take up places at some of the top universities in the country.
Several students went above and beyond what was need to secure their place, including top-scoring student Joshua Selveratnam, who will be off to Warwick to study biological sciences in September after gettnig two A*s and an A in his results.
Universities offering places to Greig City Academy students included Bristol, Exeter, Liverpool and Manchester, to name just a few.
And principal Paul Sutton OBE was quick to praise the work done by everyone involved.
“This is a great set of results for everyone connected with the school,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“I am delighted that students at the school can gain excellent academic and vocational qualifications. The students are achieving at the highest levels.”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500