Greig City celebrates improved A-level results
- Credit: Archant
Greig City Academy was today reflecting on A-level results which will see its students take up places at some of the top universities in the country.
Several students went above and beyond what was need to secure their place, including top-scoring student Joshua Selveratnam, who will be off to Warwick to study biological sciences in September after gettnig two A*s and an A in his results.
Universities offering places to Greig City Academy students included Bristol, Exeter, Liverpool and Manchester, to name just a few.
And principal Paul Sutton OBE was quick to praise the work done by everyone involved.
“This is a great set of results for everyone connected with the school,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“I am delighted that students at the school can gain excellent academic and vocational qualifications. The students are achieving at the highest levels.”
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers