England rugby stars Lawrence Dallaglio and Jason Leonard coach University College School boys in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Two rugby legends passed on some playing tips to boys when they visited their school.
Lawrence Dallaglio and Jason Leonard were at University College School (UCS) in Ranulf Road, after parent Neil Morris bought coaching sessions in an auction and donated them to the school.
Working with Year 9, the former England stars helped the boys during their training session with warm-ups and drills, providing general coaching throughout the afternoon.
At the end of the lesson the boys were treated to a question and answer session and heard what it was like to play in the Rugby World Cup and the players’ favourite moments during their careers.
John Cooke, UCS director of sport, said: “It is not often that young boys get to train with such legends. It was a great opportunity for the boys and coaches to develop their rugby skills.
You may also want to watch:
“Lawrence and Jason brought a unique perspective to our general training and coaching and everyone really enjoyed their visit.”
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago