Crouch End families come together to spruce up area as part of Great British Spring Clean
- Credit: Archant
The ‘Crouch End tidy up’ was in full swing on Saturday as families came together to spruce up the area.
Meeting at the clock tower, the group collected litter from central Crouch End and the surrounding residential streets, as part of the Great British Spring Clean.
Event organiser Lucinda Sharp runs the social media campaign called Crouch End Kindival, which aims to celebrate and inspire acts of kindness.
The mum-of-three said: “There was a real sense of community spirit on Saturday with many families attending.
“Dunn’s Bakery kindly provided numerous freshly baked delights on the day.
You may also want to watch:
“The event resonated with little ones. I also created a ‘litter style’ scavenger hunt checklist for children which created even more excitement. There was so much Crouch End kindness.”
- 1 How Agatha Christie spent the war in Hampstead
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 4 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 5 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 6 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 7 Hampstead man 'scammed out of £700' by DPD worker
- 8 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 9 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 10 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur