Crouch End families come together to spruce up area as part of Great British Spring Clean
- Credit: Archant
The ‘Crouch End tidy up’ was in full swing on Saturday as families came together to spruce up the area.
Meeting at the clock tower, the group collected litter from central Crouch End and the surrounding residential streets, as part of the Great British Spring Clean.
Event organiser Lucinda Sharp runs the social media campaign called Crouch End Kindival, which aims to celebrate and inspire acts of kindness.
The mum-of-three said: “There was a real sense of community spirit on Saturday with many families attending.
“Dunn’s Bakery kindly provided numerous freshly baked delights on the day.
You may also want to watch:
“The event resonated with little ones. I also created a ‘litter style’ scavenger hunt checklist for children which created even more excitement. There was so much Crouch End kindness.”
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago