Crouch End families come together to spruce up area as part of Great British Spring Clean
- Credit: Archant
The ‘Crouch End tidy up’ was in full swing on Saturday as families came together to spruce up the area.
Meeting at the clock tower, the group collected litter from central Crouch End and the surrounding residential streets, as part of the Great British Spring Clean.
Event organiser Lucinda Sharp runs the social media campaign called Crouch End Kindival, which aims to celebrate and inspire acts of kindness.
The mum-of-three said: “There was a real sense of community spirit on Saturday with many families attending.
“Dunn’s Bakery kindly provided numerous freshly baked delights on the day.
You may also want to watch:
“The event resonated with little ones. I also created a ‘litter style’ scavenger hunt checklist for children which created even more excitement. There was so much Crouch End kindness.”
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Plans for 60ft 5G mast in Crouch End 'not in keeping' with conservation area
- 3 Gospel Oak Football Club: A team with roots firmly in the community
- 4 Tottenham Hotspur host Everton in mouthwatering clash
- 5 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 6 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 9 Highgate's Harington Scheme donates clothes to families and hostels
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm