Crouch End families come together to spruce up area as part of Great British Spring Clean
- Credit: Archant
The ‘Crouch End tidy up’ was in full swing on Saturday as families came together to spruce up the area.
Meeting at the clock tower, the group collected litter from central Crouch End and the surrounding residential streets, as part of the Great British Spring Clean.
Event organiser Lucinda Sharp runs the social media campaign called Crouch End Kindival, which aims to celebrate and inspire acts of kindness.
The mum-of-three said: “There was a real sense of community spirit on Saturday with many families attending.
“Dunn’s Bakery kindly provided numerous freshly baked delights on the day.
You may also want to watch:
“The event resonated with little ones. I also created a ‘litter style’ scavenger hunt checklist for children which created even more excitement. There was so much Crouch End kindness.”
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics