Children act out favourite Disney film Frozen
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
Children dressed up as their favourite characters from the popular Disney film Frozen at a summer holiday drama course.
Youngsters rehearsed for four days before performing their version of the modern Disney classic called Ice Queen at The Hall Senior School in Crossfield Road, Belsize Park, on Friday.
The workshops were hosted by Perform drama school, which runs holiday courses for children aged between four and seven.
The Islington-based company is also running a course in St John’s Wood at the Manserg Club at the end of the month, as well as another in Belsize Park.
The summer school hosts drama courses every year for youngsters during the summer break.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit perform.org.uk.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home