Children act out favourite Disney film Frozen
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
Children dressed up as their favourite characters from the popular Disney film Frozen at a summer holiday drama course.
Youngsters rehearsed for four days before performing their version of the modern Disney classic called Ice Queen at The Hall Senior School in Crossfield Road, Belsize Park, on Friday.
The workshops were hosted by Perform drama school, which runs holiday courses for children aged between four and seven.
The Islington-based company is also running a course in St John’s Wood at the Manserg Club at the end of the month, as well as another in Belsize Park.
The summer school hosts drama courses every year for youngsters during the summer break.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit perform.org.uk.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate